Member Verification Authorization for WoodmenLife Match
**Donations must be made online in order to be eligible for the WoodmenLife Member Match**
To qualify for the member matching donation program offered by Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife), I understand that I must be a member in good standing. To verify my WoodmenLife membership status, I authorize:
- Red Basket to disclose the last four digits of my social security number, date of birth and zip code to WoodmenLife; and
- WoodmenLife to disclose to Red Basket if I am a member in good standing.
I acknowledge and agree that:
- WoodmenLife will contribute a one-time per year matching donation of $25.00 when I donate $25.00 or more to a single campaign on RedBasket.org, when I elect to use the matching donation;
- I must be a member in good standing of WoodmenLife at the time of my donation to qualify for a matching donation;
- If I qualify, I will be identified as a WoodmenLife member on the Red Basket website when I donate; and
- If I qualify, I will be identified as a Red Basket contributor on the WoodmenLife website when I donate.
The WoodmenLife matching donation program is administered by WoodmenLife and subject to change or termination without prior notice. If WoodmenLife terminates the Red Basket matching donation program on or before the date I donate to Red Basket, I acknowledge that WoodmenLife has no obligation or duty to pay a match donation to Red Basket or to me.