A whirlwind... that’s what the last two weeks have been. I ended up with the flu and pneumonia and haven’t been able to see mom as should she contract it, it could kill her. The hospital wanted to release her to me, but being unable to care for her left me no choice but to ask them to hold her 48 hours so I could have the transport pick her up there and bring her to Florida.
The truth is, if we don’t get this van, I have no way of transporting my son.
I am grateful for each day I get to spend with my family, friends, students, and co-workers.